Adult Lesson Policy
IMPORTANT! Before booking an adult lesson at The Summit Snowsports School please read our policy for important information about reservations, postponements, rescheduling fees, and more.
- Rental equipment must be returned to the Rental Shop no later than 30 minutes from the time our lifts close. Please refer to your lift ticket for exact times.
- Students must be at least 13 years of age to participate in an Adult Group Lesson Program.
- Students will progress at their own rates.
Walk Up Lessons
- Walk-up purchases can only be made in the Summit West Rental Shop or Summit Central Rental Shop during our normal hours of operation and are sold based on availability.
- Availability for walk ups is limited to first come first served and fills up quickly most days.
- Space is not guaranteed which is why, to avoid disappointment at the mountain, we highly recommend making an advanced reservation.
- Walk-up pricing may vary from our online pricing.
Three Day beginner Lesson Packs
FIRST CLASS THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACKS and THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACKS are intended for students who have never skied or snowboarded before.
Our Summit West FIRST CLASS ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and FIRST CLASS THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK, or our Summit Central ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACKS can be reserved online for a discounted price, or reserved over the phone for our standard price.
- Reservations are highly recommended and must be made at least 48 hours before your desired lesson date and time.
- Our busy weekend and holiday periods book-up early; ensure your preferred lesson date and time by reserving online as far in advance as possible.
- If our Advance Sales Team is unable to answer your call, please leave a message with the best possible number to reach you, the date you are interested in scheduling, and the names and ages of the people for whom you are wanting to make reservations.
- Our phones are very busy during the winter season and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Please be aware when we return your call our number lists as "425.363.7032".
- Summit West FIRST CLASS ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and FIRST CLASS THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK - Students not checked in 30 minutes before the start of their lesson will forfeit their reservation without refund. We recommend you plan to arrive at least 1 hour prior to your lesson start time to check-in, fill out any necessary paperwork, and get fitted for equipment.
- Summit Central ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACKS - Students not checked in 60 minutes before the start of their lesson will forfeit their reservation without refund. We recommend you plan to arrive at least 1.5 hours prior to your lesson start time to check-in, fill out any necessary paperwork, and get fitted for equipment.
- We do not guarantee you will get into a lesson if you check in late or miss your start time. Students that check in late will be placed on a first-come, first-served waitlist. We will make every attempt to get the student into the next lesson if space is available, at no extra charge. In the event we are not able to get the student into a later class the lesson becomes a forfeit without a refund.
To ensure you arrive on time, please plan your travel and parking time accordingly. Travel and parking time increases drastically on weekends and holidays. We recommend arriving at least 90 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
Adult Group Lessons can be postponed or rescheduled by calling our Summit SnowSports School office at 425.434.6700.
- Reservations can be changed for no additional fee if the change is requested more than seven days before the lesson date.
- Reservations changed with less than seven days' notice, but more than 48 hours' notice are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee per student per lesson.
- Reservation changes cannot be made within 48 hours of lesson date and time.
- Students who do not show up for their reservation will forfeit their lesson and no refund will be given.
Refund Policy & Postponements
Refund Policy & Postponements
- Adult Group Lesson are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Summit West FIRST CLASS ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and FIRST CLASS THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Summit Central ONE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACK and THREE DAY BEGINNER LESSON PACKS are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of an unexpected closure of Interstate 90 or the unexpected closure of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will contact you to reschedule the lesson. Please be patient, if the road is closed, we can't get here either.
- If I-90 and The Summit at Snoqualmie are open your lesson will continue as scheduled. This is a mountain environment with varying weather and road conditions, we are still open even when chains are required for pass travel. Plan accordingly by calling 511 from your cell phone or checking our website which has links for roads, weather and cameras.
- Conditions apply for incidents such as major physical impairment and re-location. Any credit/refund will be pro-rated and issued in the form of a Summit at Snoqualmie gift card.
- All credit or refund requests must be made in writing by e-mail to The Summit SnowSports School accompanied with original verification of purchase, and must arrive in our office PRIOR TO THE LAST DAY OF THE SEASON. There is a $50.00 non-refundable administrative processing fee for all credit/refund requests.