Base Areas & Lodges
ATTENTION: Facilities Closed
All facilities will be closed for use except for restrooms, retail, and rental pickup. Please stay tuned to these pages as updates will be made throughout the season in accordance with state, county, and CDC guidelines. We appreciate your understanding!
While your favorite lifts and trails will be right where you left them, many elements of the mountain experience you have become familiar with will be different this winter in order to provide the safest environment possible for our guests and staff. As you might imagine, the biggest operational changes will be in the base areas - restaurants, rental shops, and skier services.
In our lodges, seating will be limited and based on current state and county guidelines. Our limited indoor seating will be prioritized to customers of our restaurants and food courts this winter, no brown-bag space will be available in any of our base lodges. Face masks will be required in all indoor spaces.
Base Areas & Lodges
Plan ahead! All indoor facilities will be operated at reduced occupancy or may be closed completely. We encourage all guests to plan and prepare for reduced access to indoor facilities.
- Cashless payments only.
- All food and beverage locations will operate in full compliance with current State/County and health department guidelines.
- Seating in lodges will be for patrons of restaurants, cafes, and food courts only.
- Brown bagging will not be allowed inside. Guests should consider bringing their own lunch, however, please plan to eat it in your vehicle.
Food Service Upgrades & Changes
- Enhanced and more frequent sanitization and surface disinfecting.
- Improved grab & go options will be available at all mountain areas.
- New outdoor vending machines at Alpental, Summit West, and Summit Central.
- Outdoor venues open more often with optimized outdoor seating.
- A new point of sale system featuring touchless payments, more convenient purchasing, and pickup options.