Shift Bike Pass
2023 Pass Details
Valid Thursdays & Fridays All Season
Excludes Weekends & Holidays
Lift Access at Silver Fir Express
4 Ticket Discounts at 50% Off
The Shift Bike Pass gives you access to all our downhill mountain biking trails and Silver Fir Express on Thursdays and Fridays through the 2023 summer season. On weekdays you can enjoy taking as many lift-served laps as you want, with fewer riders on the mountain. Plus, it includes free scenic rides at Summit West and bike ticket discounts. The Shift Pass is a great value for locals that don’t need to ride on the weekends to enjoy a full summer of mountain biking.
- Includes 15% off in our retail shop
- 50% off ticket discounts can be used on any date during the 2023 season, except opening weekend. Discounts can be used for passholder on weekends, or friends & family
Spring Prices Only Available as Supplies Last or Thru June 12
Shift Bike Pass - Spring Prices
Lowest Price Available As Supplies Last or Thru June 12
AGES 12 & UNDER
Shift Pass Blackout Periods
Saturdays & Sundays
June 24 - End of Season
Sep. 4, 2023
- Labor Day
All summer season operations are tentative and subject to operational changes based on snowmelt, weather, maintenance, repairs, and/or other conditions or circumstances. Passes are non-refundable and partial refunds will not be provided for unexpected closures.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax or transaction fees.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- This pass does not include winter access.
Riders that own and carry a valid Summit Bike Park Pass, and have signed release of liability (during checkout), may access our trails outside of Bike Park operating hours. Riders that have not purchased a Summit Bike Park pass product are not permitted to access outside of operating hours. Tickets and winter season passes do not qualify as a Bike Park pass product.
- Ride at your own risk, our Bike Patrol is not available outside scheduled bike park operating hours.
- Rider must have valid pass product with them whenever riding trails. Our team cannot remotely look you up, it's up to you to carry your pass. Riding Summit trails without a pass may result in loss of all Summit access (summer and winter) for up to one year.
- Uphill travel is not permitted anywhere (roads, trails, etc) within the bike park boundary - view map.
- All signage and closures must be obeyed at all times. Failure to obey trail closures may result in loss of all Summit access (summer and winter) for up to one year.
- In case of an emergency outside scheduled operating hours, call 911.
Maintain a high level of respect. Respect for The Summit, our trail builders, the Snoqualmie Pass community, the environment, your health & safety, etc. Think twice before making all decisions. Riders are not entitled to this access, this access policy is a privilege and is subject to change or revocation at any time. If the rules of this policy are not respected, we see poor etiquette or unsafe use, we will stop allowing access when the lift is closed.
This access policy may be modified/updated in future seasons, so be sure to review it each year.
No, bike park season pass friends and family tickets are not valid on opening weekend. They can be used on any other date we're open during the year/season of the pass purchased.
Season length, operating dates, and hours are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Always check our hours before driving to the mountain.
Our tentative opening date for the 2023 season is June 24. However, opening weekend is subject to change due to conditions or the pace of snowmelt.
Our projected closing date for the 2023 season is October 1.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you already have a Summit Card, choose the correct member or guest during checkout. Once you have completed your purchased, your card will be ready for use for the product purchased and any other existing valid products on your card/account.
- If you do not already have a Summit Card, add one during checkout. Then visit one of our convenient self-service pickup boxes, scan your QR code, and redeem your card.
- We recommend taking a screenshot of your QR code prior to arrival just in case cellular reception is poor.
- The most convenient pickup boxes are located outside Silver Fir Lodge and in the Summit West plaza.