Shift Bike Pass
2023 Pass Details
Valid Thursdays & Fridays All Season
Excludes Weekends & Holidays
Lift Access at Silver Fir Express
4 Ticket Discounts at 50% Off
The Shift Bike Pass gives you access to all our downhill mountain biking trails and Silver Fir Express on Thursdays and Fridays through the 2023 summer season. On weekdays you can enjoy taking as many lift-served laps as you want, with fewer riders on the mountain. Plus, it includes free scenic rides at Summit West and bike ticket discounts. The Shift Pass is a great value for locals that don’t need to ride on the weekends to enjoy a full summer of mountain biking.
- Includes 15% off in our retail shop
- 50% off ticket discounts can be used on any date during the 2023 season, except opening weekend. Discounts can be used for passholder on weekends, or friends & family
Bike Passes Off-Sale
Bike pass sales have ended for the 2023 summer season. Daily bike tickets will be available for purchase thru October 1, 2023. 2024 bike season pass information will be released next spring.
Shift Bike Pass - Spring Prices
AGES 12 & UNDER
Shift Pass Blackout Periods
Saturdays & Sundays
June 24 - End of Season
Sep. 4, 2023
- Labor Day
Shift Pass Benefits
All summer season operations are tentative and subject to operational changes based on snowmelt, weather, maintenance, repairs, and/or other conditions or circumstances. Passes are non-refundable and partial refunds will not be provided for unexpected closures.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax or transaction fees.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- This pass does not include winter access.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you already have a Summit Card, choose the correct member or guest during checkout. Once you have completed your purchased, your card will be ready for use for the product purchased and any other existing valid products on your card/account.
- If you do not already have a Summit Card, add one during checkout. Then visit one of our convenient self-service pickup boxes, scan your QR code, and redeem your card.
- We recommend taking a screenshot of your QR code prior to arrival just in case cellular reception is poor.
- The most convenient pickup boxes are located outside Silver Fir Lodge and in the Summit West plaza.