Mountain Biking Lessons
Mountain Bike Coaching
Summit Bike Park at Silver Fir
3 Hour Lesson Length
11AM or 3PM Start Times
Whether you're brand new to mountain biking or just want a tune up on the fundamentals, our coaches can help improve your skills and boost your confidence. Each lesson is three hours long and utilizes trails best suited for you or your groups progression. New riders may get started on our cross-country loop before progressing to gravity-fed downhill trails via the lift.
- Availability is limited and popular times/dates may sell out
- Reservations are required at least 48hrs in advance for all lessons
Closed For The Season
Thanks for riding with us this summer! The Summit Bike Park is now closed for the year. Next summer's schedule has not been determined yet. Information about passes, operating schedule, lessons, and more will be released in late spring 2024.
Prices & Options
A personalized coaching session to improve your riding quickly. For beginner to intermediate ability levels, this lesson focuses on the fundamentals of downhill mountain biking. Riders booking together should be of similar ability.
Popular Add-On Deals
Adult Bike Park Ticket
AGES 18+ | VALID OPEN-CLOSE
- Adult Bike Park Ticket
Teen Bike Park Ticket
AGES 13-17 | VALID OPEN-CLOSE
- Teen Bike Park Ticket
Prices shown are subject to change without notice.
Check-In Times & Arrival
Please arrive at the Silver Fir Lodge at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson meeting time to get checked in. If you are picking up rental bike(s) as well, please arrive at least one hour prior to your lesson start time.
- Reservations must be made online at least 48 hours in advance. Lessons cannot be purchased at the mountain. Availability is limited, so plan ahead.
- Lessons are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are valid during the season of purchase only.
- Instructor requests are welcomed. To make a request, call us to book over the phone. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.