COVID-19 Resort Info
The Summit is making changes resort operations to protect the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will remain flexible and continue to adopt best practices from within our industry and follow CDC and state guidelines. As plans are developed or changed we'll continue to update this section of the site with the latest information.
At The Summit at Snoqualmie, the health and safety of our guests, Team Members, and community is our highest priority.
Summit-Wide Policies & Protocols
- Face coverings will be required for all guests and team members indoors, in lift lines, on chairs, and any outdoor spaces where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all parts of our business.
- All indoor spaces will be adjusted to increase physical distancing between individuals and parties. Indoor capacity will be limited.
- All team members will undergo health screenings prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever or cough, are asked not to visit the resort.