COVID-19 Resort Info
The Summit is making changes to resort operations to protect the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will remain flexible and continue to adopt best practices from within our industry and follow CDC and state guidelines. As plans are developed or changed we'll continue to update this section of the site with the latest information.
Summit-Wide Policies & Protocols
At The Summit at Snoqualmie, the health and safety of our guests, Team Members, and community is our highest priority.
Lift Loading & Lines
Liftlines and loading will be different this year to support physical distancing measures. As with all resort protocols, the following is subject to change.
- The general rule of thumb – If you arrive together, ride together!
- Face coverings are required while in line and while on the chair.
- Double and Triple chairs will not have a singles line.
- Quad chairs will continue to have a singles line for now
- Singles can pair up on quad chairs, riders must sit on opposite sides
- Singles cannot load with other groups, only another single
Summit-Wide Policies & Protocols
- Face coverings will be required for all guests and team members indoors, in lift lines, on chairs, and any outdoor spaces where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all parts of our business.
- All indoor spaces will be adjusted to increase physical distancing between individuals and parties. The indoor capacity will be limited.
- All team members will undergo health screenings prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever or cough, are asked not to visit the resort.
- Cashless transactions only.
- More frequent sanitization & cleaning.
- COVID-19 signage to increase awareness.
- Portable toilets in multiple locations across the resort for added options & convenience.
Mask Requirement Reminder:
- Mask/Face covering must cover face, nose, and chin in all areas where masks are required.
- Masks must be multi-layer, at a minimum meeting CDC guidelines. Masks with holes do not meet requirements and are not acceptable.
- Masks are required on the lift, in line, and indoor & outdoor public areas.
- The only areas masks are not required are while seated and actively eating, or while actively skiing or snowboarding down the mountain.
- For the health and safety of staff and guests, you must be seated or stationary while eating. Please do not walk through public spaces while eating or drinking with your mask down.
We are going to add additional signage to lift mazes and additional mask signage prior to mazes to help ensure mask compliance and educate guests about loading rules for singles. We also plan to change where we scan to allow for active management of merge points and groups.
Summit 13-Point Guide
Face Coverings Required
Keep your mask on - both inside and outside - while at your home mountain.
Stay Home If You're Not Feeling 100%
Don't be the reason we lose the season! If you're not feeling 100% STAY HOME and If you start to show symptoms of illness LEAVE right away.
Keep Your Distance
6 feet apart, roughly a ski/board length. Be considerate and leave some space between our staff and your fellow snow sports enthusiasts.
Use Your Vehicle As Base Camp
Get ready in your rig this season. We will have reduced occupancy in all facilities. When tailgating remember to practice physical distancing and wear your face mask.
Arrive Together Ride Together
Help reduce the likelihood of transmission, please stay with your group while at the mountain.
Be Wise Sanitize
Use our Sanitization Stations and wash your hands often. Handwashing stations will be available throughout the mountain areas.
Singles Won't Mingle
Singles will ride solo or on the outside on quad chairs. Please help us load chairs as efficiently as possible so you can spend more time on the slopes.
All major cards and forms of mobile payment accepted. You can also link your credit card to a season pass, or use our physical or digital gift cards.
Buy Online In Advance
Limited availability - All tickets, products and services must be purchased online. Plan ahead and visit our website to book everything in advance.
No Brown Bagging
No outside food, beverages, containers, utensils, or cups inside our lodges please.
Season pass and lift ticket sales will be limited in order to reduce the number of people on the mountain and in our facilities, especially on peak days.
Avoid Busier Days/Times
To ski or ride with fewer people head to the mountain evenings, afternoons, or midweek. You can also save money by visiting during off-peak times.
We're In This Together
Be patient & respectful of your fellow skiers/riders and our employees. This isn't easy for any of us, but we're stoked to make the most of this winter with you!