Alpental Custom Lessons
The Alpental Custom Lessons Are For Individuals Or Up To 5 People
Ages 4+ and Abilities
Ski Or Snowboard
Register Online In Advance
Lessons available from 9 AM - 7 PM
Alpental Custom Lessons are tailored to you and your family or those within your social bubble. Whether your goal is to tackle the steeps or improve your skills on blue runs, the Alpental staff of instructors is here to help you accomplish your ski or snowboarding goals. Come join us for a customized learning experience at the Northwest’s legendary Alpental!
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a lesson but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included but is available in the package below.
- Reservations are required for all individual lessons and group lesson packages.
- All lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
- Lift Tickets and Rental equipment are always available to purchase with lessons.
- *Lesson + Lift Ticket Guarantee. *If the resort is sold out, you can still get lift tickets for your pre-booked lessons!
2020-21 Alpental Custom Lesson Rates
|One Student (Includes Adult Partner* if required)||$199|
|Each Additional Student (Max 4)**||$79|
|Adult Partner (Where Required)||$0|
*Please review our guidelines for Demonstrating Independence and Adult Partners. An Adult Partner is required to attend the lesson until the instructor confirms that the student demonstrates independence in the context of the lessons. Adult partners are not entitled to instruction during the custom group lesson, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant. More Information on our website.
Adult Partners & Demonstrated Independence.
If you have children in your group it is advisable to book a separate instructor for the kids, which will run concurrently with the adult lesson and in the same general vicinity.
Please select your preferred date of lessons and time, and the discounted rental and trail pass options, if needed.
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! The prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day). Lift tickets and rental equipment packages are always available for lesson guests. Even if the resort is sold out, we will still sell you a lift ticket and rental equipment for your lesson.
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 0-6
- Child Package
Ages 7+ Package
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental
- Ages 7+ Package
Start Times & Locations
Alpental Custom Lessons feature 2-hour lessons at specific times listed below. If you have your own equipment and ticket you can meet at the Brown Bear Village. If you purchased an add on lift ticket or rental you'll need to check-in at the Yellow Door in the Alpental base area.
Evening Lesson Start Schedule
Check-In Locations: If you have your own equipment and ticket you can meet at the Brown Bear Village. If you purchased an add on lift ticket or rental you'll need to check-in at the Yellow Door in the Alpental base area.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome but must be of the same age and ability level.
- Reservations are required for all Alpental Custom Lessons.
- Alpental Custom Lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase.
- Instructor requests are welcomed and encouraged, just let us know your preferred instructor at the time of booking. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to schedule based on instructor availability.
- Remember to review the Summit COVID-19 page prior to visiting the Summit.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.