Beginner lessons For Individuals Or Up To 5 People
Summit West & Summit Central
Ski Or Snowboard
Register Online In Advance
Lessons available from 9 AM-7:30 PM
Our beginner lessons are tailored to you and your family or those within your social bubble. We will start the lessons in our exclusive “Terrain Based Learning” areas located at Summit West (The Place-To-Learn) or at Summit Central (Something for Everyone). The Summit’s Terrain Based Learning Zones are specifically developed to help facilitate a fun and meaningful beginner ski and snowboard experience by utilizing terrain features.
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a lesson but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included but is available in the package below.
- Reservations are required for all individual lessons and group lesson packages.
- All lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
- Evening lessons are available at Summit Central only, and start at 5 PM and are 2 hours long.
- Lift Tickets and Rental equipment are always available to purchase with lessons.
- *Lesson + Lift Ticket Guarantee. *If the resort is sold out, you can still get lift tickets for your pre-booked lessons!
Special Lesson Sale
To redeem Shred-U-Ary Shred Lessons.
- Click on book a lesson
- Select a time & base area listed above for specific afternoon lesson sessions.
- Add lesson sessions to your cart.
- Add promo code "SHRED" to the checkout screen, Apply.
- Finish checkout process.
2020-21 Beginner Lesson Rates
|1hr Lesson||2hr Lesson|
|One Student (Includes Adult Partner* if required)||$139||$199|
|Each Additional Student (Max 4)**||$79||$79|
|Adult Partner (Where Required)||$0||$0|
*Please review our guidelines for Demonstrating Independence and Adult Partners. An Adult Partner is required to attend the lesson until the instructor confirms that the student demonstrates independence in the context of the lessons. Adult partners are not entitled to instruction during the custom group lesson, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant. More Information on our website.
Adult Partners & Demonstrated Independence.
If you have children in your group it is advisable to book a separate instructor for the kids, which will run concurrently with the adult lesson and in the same general vicinity.
Please select your preferred date of lessons and time, and the discounted rental and trail pass options, if needed.
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! The prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day). Lift tickets and rental equipment packages are always available for lesson guests. Even if the resort is sold out, we will still sell you a lift ticket and rental equipment for your lesson.
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 0-6
- Child Package
Ages 7+ Package
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental
- Ages 7+ Package
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome but work best when they are similar in age and ability level.
- Reservations are required for all lessons.
- Lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase.
- Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to schedule based on instructor availability.
- Remember to review the Summit COVID-19 page prior to visiting the Summit.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.