Personalized One-on-One Instruction
Summit East Nordic Center
Friday-Sunday & Holidays
Youth and adult private lessons are the ultimate learning experience! The Summit at Snoqualmie offers outstanding value, convenient times, and our top-tier certified instructors to ensure the best guided snowsports experience available.
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a private lesson, but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included, but is available in a package below.
- Reservations are required for two- and three-hour lessons. One-hour lesson is walk-up only, reservations are not available.
Private Lesson Rates
One-hour lessons, three-student maximum.
|One Student||Two Students||Three Students|
Private Lesson 3-Paks
Buy three private lessons at once and save big!
Nordic Private Lesson 3-Paks are for the person nominated at the time of purchase. Three students maxiumum per lesson. 3-Paks can be purchased online, over the phone, or at our sales desks. Reservations are required at least 7 days in advance to the day of lesson. All lessons must be used during the same season of purchase and are not transferable. The SnowSports School reserves all rights to scheduling based on instructor availability. We welcome your requests for specific instructors, just let us know the instructor you would like to be matched with.
Start Times & Locations
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome, but must be of the same age and ability level.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days in advance for Nordic private lessons.
- Private lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase. 3-paks are for the person nominated at the time of purchase.
- Instructor requests are welcomed and encouraged, just let us know your preferred instructor at the time of booking.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to scheduling based on instructor availability.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.