Bike Park Closing Day
Never Call Last Lap!
Sunday, October 1, 2023
Silver Fir Plaza
Live Music 3pm-5pm
Contests, Prizes, Deals, & More
For All Ages
It's time to send off bike season with a bang! Come join us for our first annual Mountain Bike Rodeo. From kids races to bunny hop contests, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Groove to live music from Torin Frost & The Patterns of Saturn, enjoy $5 draft beers, and take in the last Bike Park laps of the year under the fleeting fall sun, Sunday, October 1st.
Mountain Bike Rodeo
You may be wondering, what is a Mountain Bike Rodeo? It's a fun series of three competitions. You can participate in one, or all three.
- Youth Downhill Sprint (ages 14 & under)
- Bunny Hop Contest (all ages)
- Last Man Standing (all ages)
The bunny hop and last man standing contests start at 2pm in the parking lot below the hillside berm, lookers right of the Silver Fir Lodge. Liability waiver and helmets are required. To register, simply sign the liability release linked below.
Youth Downhill Sprint | 11AM-1PM
This youth downhill race is a drop-in, timed event that will run from the top of The Loop trail down to the bridge. Summit Crew will be timing from 11am to 12:30pm with awards at 2pm at the start of the Bunny Hop contest.
- Format: Timed race on the designated portion of The Loop trail. Riders get up to two laps each, the best lap counts!
- Divisions: Kids 10 & Under | Kids 11-14
- Prizing through 3rd place for each division
- Helmet and liability waiver required
Passholder Raffle | 4PM
Our passholders are a big part of why we do what we do. To show our appreciation, we will have a passholder raffle at 4pm during the band's intermission. Raffle items include:
- 2024 Bike Park Season Pass
- A variety of services valid for the 2024 Mountain Bike Season
- Summit Swag
- AND MORE!
To get your passholder raffle ticket, please visit guest services from 10am to 3:45pm. Passholder must be present to win.