Get The Girls Out
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020
8:30AM - 4:00PM
Saturday, February 8, 2020
SheJumps will be hitting the slopes for a fun day in the PNW! All ages and all abilities are welcome.
This event cultivates community for women to have fun, connects them with new and old friends, and creates opportunities to share the love, ensuring that younger generations will continue to shred, storm mountains, and develop the life skills necessary to succeed on the mountains and in life! We'll end the day with an all ages apres party with a fabulous gear giveaway benefitting SheJumps. Grab your friends and be prepared to meet some new ones!
- Queen of the Greens
- Golden Girraficorn Hunt
- Beginner Lesson
- All Ages Apres & Fabulous Raffle Benefitting SheJumps
- 8:30am-9:30am - Check In
- 10:00am - Group Photo - Summit Central Plaza
- 1:15am - Beginner Lesson
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - Lunch Break
- 2:00-3:00pm - Group Ski & Snowboard Ride
- 3:45pm - Raffle - Rodeo's - Summit Central
Perfect for beginners ages 8 and up! Whether you're getting started on skis or a snowboard, we'll be teaching our fellow females how to slide on snow on the easy Magic Carpet lift and St. Bernard chair. Join our trained instructors for a fun introduction to snowsports.
- Beginner lift ticket (valid only on beginner lifts)
- 1.75hr lesson
- Ski or Snowboard equipment rental for the day