TAS Super G
- Saturday & Sunday, March 30 & 31, 2019
The Race Is On!
7:30AM - 2:30PM
Saturday & Sunday, March 30 & 31, 2019
Helmets + Signed Liability Release Required
The TAS Super G race held at Alpental is great event for racers off all ages. Age groups span from U12 to Masters, this allows a wide variety of competitors to participate, and they do not have to be associated with a team.
Saturday is training day, teams and competitors get a chance to learn the course and conditions. Sunday is race day, watch the event unfold starting at 10am.
All race participants must register with TAS prior to training day.
Schedule Saturday, March 30
Saturday, March 30th - Training Day **Training day is mandatory for athletes competing in U12 and U14 divisions.
- 7:30am-8:30am - Check-in
- 8:30am-9:30am - Inspection
- 10am-12pm - U14 Training Block
- 12pm-2:30pm - Youth 14+ Training Block
Schedule Sunday, March 31
Sunday, March 31, 2019 - Race Day
- 7:15am-8:45am - Bib Pick Up at Green Yurt
- 9am - Load Lift (Armstrong Express)
- 9:15am-9:45am - Course Open for Inspection
- 10am - First Race - Ladies & Men's
- 11:15am-11:45am - Course Open for Second Inspection
- 12pm - Second Race - Ladies &Men's **Start order for the 2nd run will be the reverse of the 1st run within each age group.
The age classification is based on age as of 12/31/18.
- U14 = under 14 (12 & 13 years old)
- U12 = under 12 (11 & 10 years old)
- U10 = under 10 (8 & 9 years old)
- U8 = under 8 (6 & 7 years old)
Athletes are not eligible to race until both waivers are filled out, signed and submitted. Links to both are located at the bottom left and bottom middle of the browser window. ("Sign Waiver Here +" & "Alpental Super GS Release +")