First Class Beginner Program
- GET THE BEST START FOR LESS
Our Finest First-Timer Experience
Includes lessons, lift tickets, & equipment
Available weekends & holidays
Learn to ski or snowboard this winter! Register for our First Class program and become a skier or snowboarder in just three lessons. With First Class you'll receive the highest level of support and guidance from our instructors and rental technicians. The best beginner lesson experience, for an unbeatable price!
- For first-time skiers or snowboarders only.
- Three lesson visits with flexible start times and dates.
- 19/20 $249 special Grad Pass offer that includes a pass, rentals, and deals for the rest of the season.
- Online Reservation Highly Recommended.
First Class 2nd & 3rd Lessons
Guests that have purchased the First Class beginner lesson program can now redeem their 2nd & 3rd lessons at Summit Central also. Select option during checkout.
All Included For Just $219
The First Class Program includes three beginner group lessons, lift tickets for each lesson, and rental equipment for each lesson. Lesson visits one and two include a beginner lift ticket (valid only on beginner lifts), and the third visit includes an all-mountain lift ticket (valid on all lifts). Ski rental equipment includes skis, boots, and poles. Snowboard rental equipment includes snowboard and boots.
First Lesson Experience
Get comfortable in your equipment on flat terrain
- First Lesson Experience
Second Lesson Experience
Learn the basics of sliding downhill on the Magic Carpet slope
- Second Lesson Experience
Third Lesson Experience
Take your new found skills and passion to the Green runs and Lifts
- Third Lesson Experience
Lesson Start Times
All First Class Experiences Are Available Weekends & Holidays Only
What To Expect
Graduation Pass - $249
Complete all three days and join the millions of Americans that call themselves a skier or snowboarder! When you finish the entire First Class program you've not only set yourself up for an entire lifetime of winter fun, but you'll be eligible to purchase the value-packed Grad Pass, which makes it super easy and affordable to continue experiencing your newfound passion through the rest of the season.
The First Class Grad Pass Includes:
*Spring program discount is valid on March session of West4 and Central6 Spring only.
- It often takes up to an hour to get parked and to the check-in desk. Please plan your travel and arrival accordingly.
- Parent/guardian signature on lesson/rental liability release is required for minors.
- Lesson visits do not have to be reserved on consecutive days (2 or 3 days in a row).
- When booking 2nd & 3rd Lessons go to guest lookup within the booking flow and login first. Only register one guest at a time.
- Guests can book one First Class Lesson a day. I.e you are unable to book your first and second lesson on the same day.
Reservation Notice: First Class must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance. Phone reservations are available for $239. We cannot guarantee availability for walk-up reservations. First class is non-refundable, non-transferable, and lesson visits must be used during the season of purchase.
Lesson Location & Check-in
Check in for each lesson at least 30 minutes before your start time at the First Class desk on the first floor of the Guest Service building at Summit West.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.