- CLOSED FOR 2018-19 SEASON
Children's Group Lesson
Ski or Snowboard
9:30AM or 1:30PM
Kids Club is all about having fun, and developing awesome little shredders in a friendly group environment. In Kids Club, groups and exploration of the mountain are based on ability level. First-timers get to learn on the easy Magic Carpet and experienced youngsters can explore all of Summit West.
- Includes a full-day lift ticket and rental equipment (skis, boots, poles; or snowboard and boots)
- In-house rental fleet makes rental fitting and pickup a breeze
- Kid-friendly refreshments during breaks
- Only available weekends and holidays
Lesson Start Times
REQUIRED CHECK-IN TIME: You must arrive at Kids Club at least 30 minutes (1 hour recommended) prior to session start time to check-in, fill out rental forms, and get your child fitted with equipment for the day.
Kids Club Lesson Prices
Walk-up pricing may vary from online advertised products.
Morning or afternoon session
- Half-Day Package
Add a Session
Upgrade to both morning & afternoon
- Add a Session
Prepare For Fun!
We want to make sure your child has a blast on the mountain! Making sure your child is prepared for winter fun is essential.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep the evening prior to his or her lesson.
- Dress appropriately (layer up).
- Keep them going with a healthy breakfast & a hearty lunch as skiing and snowboarding are physically demanding sports.
- Hit the restroom before hitting the snow!
- Reservations are highly recommended and must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Availability is limited, drop-ins (no reservations) are not recommended and space is not guaranteed. Drop-in lessons are $149.
- Rental equipment must be returned to Kids Club no later than 4:30pm.
- Parents must pick-up children promptly at the end of the lesson.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.