- CALL TO BOOK YOUR LESSON
Personalized One-on-One Instruction
Alpental, Summit West, & Summit Central
Ski, Snowboard, or Telemark
Youth and adult private lessons are the ultimate learning experience! The Summit at Snoqualmie offers outstanding value, convenient times, and our top-tier instructors to ensure the best guided snowsports experience available.
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a private lesson, but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included, but is available in a package below.
- Reservations are required for two- and three-hour lessons. One-hour lesson is walk-up only and availability is limited, reservations are not available.
- Private lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
2019-20 Private Lesson Rates
|2019-20 Pricing||1hr Lesson||2hr Lesson||3hr Lesson|
Private Lesson 3-Paks
Buy three private lessons at once and save big!
Prices shown are for lesson only for one student. Up to two additional students can be added for $105 per student per three-hour lesson, or $70 per student per two-hour lesson.
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! Prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day). Available for single lesson purchases or our private lesson three packs.
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 0-6
- Child Package
Beginner lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 7+
- Beginner Package
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental
- All-Mtn Package
Start Times & Locations
Our two-hour and three-hour private lessons have scheduled start times. One-hour private lesson start times are dependent on guest arrival and instructor availability.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome, but must be of the same age and ability level.
- Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance for two and three-hour private lessons.
- Private lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase. 3-paks are for the person nominated at the time of purchase.
- Instructor requests are welcomed and encouraged, just let us know your preferred instructor at the time of booking. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to scheduling based on instructor availability.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.