- CLOSED FOR 2018-19 SEASON
March West4 Closed
West4 Saturday and Sunday programs have now closed for the 2018-19 season. The final two sessions for both March West4 programs will be held at Summit Central at the bottom of Gallery Chair.
Saturdays At West
Skiers or snowboarders
9:30AM Only thru March
This convenient program is open to all ability levels and includes four lessons. West4 is our most affordable program with the least commitment, the most start date flexibility, and the option to sign up for multiple programs in one season. Get friends and family together for this fun and affordable series.
- Choose morning or afternoon sessions, or both.
- Red, Yellow, & Green ability levels only in the morning session, Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue abilities welcome in the afternoon. (Jan. & Feb. programs)
- Only the morning session is offered in March, Red-Blue ability levels.
- Grouped by age, ability, and discipline (ski/snowboard).
Multiple Program Options
Choose one of three different sessions, or register for multiple!
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included.