Saturdays At West
Skiers or snowboarders
9:30AM or 1:30PM
This convenient program is open to all ability levels and includes four lessons. West4 is our most affordable program with the least commitment, the most start date flexibility, and the option to sign up for multiple programs in one season. Get friends and family together for this fun and affordable series.
- Choose morning or afternoon sessions, or both.
- Red, Yellow, & Green ability levels only in the morning session, Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue abilities welcome in the afternoon. (Jan. & Feb. programs)
- Only the morning session is offered in March, Red-Blue ability levels.
- Grouped by age, ability, and discipline (ski/snowboard).
Program Availability Update
The following are now full:
- January Saturdays (morning & afternoon) for skiers ages 4-6
- January Saturday mornings for skiers ages 7-13
- February Saturdays (morning & afternoon) for skiers ages 4-6
All other West4 options are still open and available. If you would like to add your child to the waitlist for one of the above programs, click here.
Multiple Program Options
Choose one of three different sessions, or register for multiple!
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included.