- CLOSED FOR THE 2018-19 SEASON
March West4 Closed
West4 Saturday and Sunday Programs are now closed for the 2018-19 season. The final two sessions for both March West4 programs will be held at Summit Central at the bottom of Gallery Chair.
Sundays At West
Ski or Snowboard
9:30AM Only thru March
On Sundays you'll find fewer people at Summit West, making it even easier to practice your skills in this convenient program with groups available for all abilities. Our most affordable program with low commitment, and high start date flexibility. Register for multiple sessions to get the most out of the season at Summit West.
- Choose morning or afternoon sessions, or both.
- Red, Yellow, & Green ability levels only in the morning session, Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue abilities welcome in the afternoon. (Jan. & Feb. programs)
- Only the morning session is offered in March, Red-Blue ability levels.
- Grouped by age, ability, discipline (ski/snowboard).
Multiple Program Options
Choose one of three different sessions, or register for multiple!
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included.