Sundays At West
Ski or Snowboard
9:30AM or 1:30PM
On Sundays you'll find fewer people at Summit West, making it even easier to practice your skills in this convenient program with groups available for all abilities. Our most affordable program with low commitment, and high start date flexibility. Register for multiple sessions to get the most out of the season at Summit West.
- Choose morning or afternoon sessions, or both.
- Red, Yellow, & Green ability levels only in the morning session, Red, Yellow, Green, & Blue abilities welcome in the afternoon. (Jan. & Feb. programs)
- Only the morning session is offered in March, Red-Blue ability levels.
- Grouped by age, ability, discipline (ski/snowboard).
Program Availability Update
The following are now full:
- January Sundays (morning & afternoon) for skiers ages 4-6
- January Sundays (morning & afternoon) for skiers ages 7-13
- February Sunday mornings for skiers ages 4-6
All other West4 options are still open and available. If you would like to add your child to the waitlist for one of the above programs, click here.
Multiple Program Options
Choose one of three different sessions, or register for multiple!
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included.