Snowshoeing at The Summit
Snowshoe Rental & Trail Ticket
$45 For Ages 13+
Available at Summit East / Nordic Center
Available Fridays-Sundays, & Holidays
Trail Ticket Included With Rental
Take a winter walk through the snowy Central Cascade Mountains and enjoy the beautiful scenery, wildlife, and silence of the forests. The Summit rents snowshoes to make your snow-filled travels easy. Included with your rental is a trail ticket to use on the designated trails maintained by The Summit and other locations along Snoqualmie Pass.
- Must be booked online at least 24hrs in advance
- Includes access to Summit snowshoe trails
- Snowshoes must be picked up between 8:30am - 12pm
- Snowshoes can be used anywhere but must be returned by 3pm
Parking and Access restrictions to The Summit trails
- Snowshoe guests who don't rent snowshoes from Summit cannot park at Summit East nor can they use Summit Snowshoe trails.
- Snowshoeing on Summit property is not permitted without a rental/ticket
- Snowshoe rentals can only be used on trails indicated on the Nordic/Snowshoe map. See the snowshoe map below.
- Any snowshoe guests that want to snowshoe in the area and already own their own snowshoes can use the Cascade-Palouse/Iron Horse/Hyak Sno-Park to access the common corridor region that includes parts of Trail 17 and Cold Creek.
Please Note: Snowshoes for children 6 and under are not available. Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. All rentals are non-refundable and non-transferable.