2023-24 Pass Details
Valid Entire 2023-24 Winter Season
Excludes Alpental Weekends
Valid Anytime at Summit West, Central, & East
Includes Parking During Winter Season
Quantities Are Limited
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
With the Summit LTD Season Pass you get access to every unique area at The Summit anytime, all season long, except Alpental on the weekends (Sat-Sun). It's the best value for local skiers and snowboarders that want access all season.
- Includes unlimited use of Nordic trail system
- Includes 15% off gear & gifts in our retail shops
- Access to $10 Scenic lift tickets (summer 2023)
Sold Out For Winter 2023-24
LTD Season Pass - Winter Prices
Limited quantities available, LTD Passes are expected to sell out this fall.
|Young Adult (19-25)
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during the summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.