Unlimited Season Pass
2023-24 Pass Details
Valid Entire 2023-24 Season
3 Free Days at Each Boyne Resort
No Restrictions, All Mountain Areas Including Alpental
Includes Parking During Winter Season
Quantities Are Limited
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
Our most popular season pass, the Unlimited Pass gives the holder access to every unique area at The Summit (including Alpental) any time we're open, for the entire 2023-24 season. It also features big benefits like three days at each of our Boyne sister resorts!
- 3 friends & family ticket discounts per season at 50% off
- 3 free days at Boyne sister resorts and 50% off thereafter, redeemable in pass season only (23/24)
- Includes discounts on food, snow tubing, gear & gifts, & scenic lift tickets - scroll down for details
- Includes access to Nordic trail system
On Sale Now! Lock-in Summer Savings While Supplies Last
Unlimited Season Pass - Summer Prices
Quantities are limited. Once sold out at summer prices, sales will resume at fall prices on Sep 19, 2023.
|Super Senior (70-79)||$189|
|Young Adult (19-25)||$629|
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
Unlimited Pass Benefits
All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only. Boyne Sister resort visits are only redeemable in the season your pass is valid. Visit our Boyne Sister Resort Benefits page for complete details.
Summit Unlimited, Child, & Super Senior passholders get 50% off midweek (Monday-Friday, non-holiday) lift tickets at White Pass ski resort.
Must show valid eligible pass at the White Pass ticket window to purchase your discounted midweek lift ticket. Discounted lift tickets are non-transferable and redeemable by passholder only. Discount may only be claimed on days when both White Pass and The Summit are operating. Not valid in combination with any other offers.
Scan or swipe your Unlimited Season Pass to get 15% off purchases in any of our restaurants, cafes, or food outlets, except on peak days.
Blackout: Discount not available on peak days (weekends Dec. 18 - Mar. 3 and holidays Dec 18 - Jan. 1, Jan. 15, 2024, Feb. 19, 2024)
Discount Not Available on Alcoholic Beverages and not available during summer operations.
Bring your friends or family! Friends & Family lift tickets can receive 50% off the open-close ticket full price for the date of the visit.
- Discounted tickets must be redeemed or shared via your account in our online store
- Limit 3 discount redemptions per passholder
- 50% discount
How to share a Friends & Family discount ticket:
- Login to our online store
- Navigate to My Account
- Select "Vouchers" in your account menu
- You can choose to redeem the voucher and purchase for your friend or family member, or you can email the discount voucher to your friend/family member. You can also copy and paste the voucher ID to share.
Once a voucher has been used it will no longer be available in your account.
Access and discounts can only be issued by eligible passholder. Not valid in combination with any other offers.
Show your Unlimited Season Pass to get 15% off purchases in any of our gear & gift shops.
Unlimited passholders get 50% off snow tubing tickets during the season of their season pass. Passholders must purchase tickets in advance in our online store, then show their season pass at the ticket window for pickup. Tubing tickets are limited. No restrictions, valid for all sessions.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during 2022-23 season or summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.