Unlimited Season Pass
2023-24 Pass Details
Valid Entire 2023-24 Season
3 Free Days at Each Boyne Resort
No Restrictions, All Mountain Areas Including Alpental
Includes Parking During Winter Season
Quantities Are Limited
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
Our most popular season pass, the Unlimited Pass gives the holder access to every unique area at The Summit (including Alpental) any time we're open, for the entire 2023-24 season. It also features big benefits like three days at each of our Boyne sister resorts!
- 3 friends & family ticket discounts per season at 50% off
- 3 free days at Boyne sister resorts and 50% off thereafter, redeemable in pass season only (23/24)
- Includes discounts on food, snow tubing, gear & gifts, & scenic lift tickets - scroll down for details
- Includes access to Nordic trail system
Sold Out For Winter 2023-24
Unlimited Season Pass - Winter Prices
Limited quantities available, Unlimited Passes are expected to sell out.
|Super Senior (70-79)||$209|
|Young Adult (19-25)||$709|
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during the summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.