Ikon Pass Reservations Required Starting Jan 15.
The 2021-22 winter season at The Summit has been a memorable one so far! We’ve enjoyed massive amounts of snow, incredible conditions, and heaps of happy skiers and riders.
We’re also dealing with the significant challenge of balancing visitation with our capacity, while striving to meet your expectations with a very lean (but exceptional!) team. We entered this season with limited lift ticket inventory on peak days to help ensure our busiest days don’t hit levels we saw in the 19-20 season. Sales of our passes that provide access on peak days were also limited. With the holiday season behind us, we now have a better idea of what we can expect for visitation as we head into the busiest time of the year for our mountain.
So, we are now taking another step to help mitigate crowds, manage line length, and maximize everyone’s time on snow.
IKON PASS RESERVATIONS GO LIVE 1/12
Starting January 15 and until further notice, Ikon Passholders will be required to make a reservation via Ikonpass.com prior to picking up a ticket for their visit at The Summit. Reservation availability is limited, however, we only expect peak days (weekends & holidays) to book out. If you’re planning to visit on a peak day, we recommend reserving those days well in advance. Daily reservations will open January 12 at 8am PST.
THE SNAPSHOT ON RESERVATIONS
Reservations open January 12, 2022, at 8am pst
Reservations are required starting January 15, 2022
Reservations are not required when visiting after 2pm
Hours vary by base area, always check our hours page
TIPS FOR IKON PASSHOLDERS
- If you’re planning to visit on a peak day, we recommend reserving those days well in advance.
- Screenshot your reservation after you make it. Some of our ticket windows have poor mobile network signal.
- No reservations required after 2pm means you must wait until 2:01pm to redeem your pass at our ticket window.
- Redemptions at or before 2pm without a reservation will be flagged as a violation in the passholder’s account.
- We do not expect reservations to fill up on midweek days.
- Ikon passholders can make reservations the same day you want to ski or ride, as long as there’s still availability for that date.
- Look out for your fellow Ikon Passholders, please cancel your reservation as early as possible if you are unable to make it to the mountain.
- To share and redeem Ikon friends & family discounts, a passholder reservation is required. The discount can then be redeemed at our ticket window. Non-peak times such as after 2 pm and non-holiday midweek do not need reservations.