- TEN WEEK PROGRAM | STARTING AT $1,199
Starts at 9AM
$1,499 For Ages 7-13
$1,199 For Ages 14-17
This is an all mountain program that uses race focused skill development along with solid, all-round technical on-piste skills to help make good skiers even better! If your youth or teen really enjoys skiing with some speed, exploring the mountain's more challenging terrain and their own comfort zones, this is a great fit.
- Choose Saturdays or Sundays, or both
- 1.5hr lunch break with family around 12pm (please check with your coach for more accurate break time)
- For skiers that are comfortable with all chairs at The Summit/Alpental.
- Black ability level and beyond only - levels 7 and up.
Ten Weeks of Progression
Register for Saturdays, Sundays, or both to get even more coaching.
Please Note: This program participates in two race events. Students are not required to race (small race fee is extra), however, the program does not conduct regular lessons on these days. Coaches guide their students through the race day.
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included for ages 7-13. An Unlimited Season Pass is included for 14-17 age group only. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included. Lunch is taken with family (not supervised) and is not included.