Alpental Freeride Comp
Alpental Freeride - Comp
Ski or Snowboard
Starts at 9AM
11-13 Squad & 14-18 Squad
Our Mid-level athletic program focused on developing skills that are critical for the success of athletes who want to transition into IFSA Competition and onto the Alpental Freeride Team. Included are night training sessions in the Park and Race Lanes, Coaching at the Alpental Freeride Open and Wilderside events, and the chance to get coaching at offsite IFSA Regional Events.
- Choose Saturdays or Sundays, or both
- 1hr Lunch break with family at 11:30am
- For expert skiers & riders comfortable with all chairs at The Summit/Alpental and steep runs
- Black ability level and beyond only - levels 9 only
- Friday Night Flights freestyle sessions included
- New for 2020/21 up to 100 hours of coaching in freeride, freestyle, and racing
A Season of Shredding
Register for Saturdays, Sundays, or for both! Take on the season and get the full 12-weeks of coaching.
This program includes coaching sessions for the time shown above on the day(s) chosen. Mountain access in the form of a lift ticket or season pass is required, but not included. Ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc) is required, but not included. Lunch is not included. Unlimited Season Pass included for 14-17 age group only.
Alpental Freeride is coached by the best locally grown athletes. They are all highly involved with the freeride scene and are not only extremely talented riders, but also great coaches. Look to them for knowledge, experience, and inspiration.