Bespoke Nordic Ski Instruction
- LEARN TO NORDIC SKI AT THE SUMMIT
Nordic Ski instruction tailored to your family or social group
Up to 4 People from your household
Ages 4+ and Abilities
Classic or Skate
Register Online In Advance
1 Hour or 2 Hour
This lesson is tailored to you and your family or those within your social bubble. We will start the lesson based on your current skill level, from 1st time on the snow with Nordic skis or movement analysis, to improve your current skills and taking you to the next level. For either Classic or Skate techniques, these lessons are available in 1 hour or 2 hour blocks of time, for up to 4 people, all ages, from the same family or social bubble.
- Rental equipment is not included but is available in the package below.
- Reservations are required for all private group lessons and private group lesson packages.
- Custom lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
- Please book 72 hours in advance
2020-21 Bespoke Nordic Instruction Rates
|1hr Lesson||2hr Lesson|
|One Person (Includes Adult Partner* if required)||75||125|
|Adult Partner (Where Required)||$0||$0|
*Please review our guidelines for Demonstrating Independence and Adult Partners. An Adult Partner is required to attend the lesson until the instructor confirms that the student demonstrates independence in the context of the lessons. Adult partners are not entitled to instruction during the Nordic Instruction, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant. More Information on our website.
Adult Partners & Demonstrated Independence.
If you have children in your group it is advisable to book a separate instructor for the kids, which will run concurrently with the adult lesson and in the same general vicinity.
A special ticket is also available adding a daily trail pass and rental gear if you are not a Season Pass holder or do not have your own gear. Please select your preferred date of lessons and time, and the discounted rental and trail pass options, if needed.
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! The prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day).
Rental and Trail Pass
Nordic Rental Equipment and Trail Pass
- Rental and Trail Pass
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Maximum of 4 people per instructor, this doesn't include any necessary Adult Partners.
- Reservations are required for all Nordic Lessons.
- Nordic Lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase.
- Remember to review the Summit COVID-19 page prior to visiting the Summit.
- Purchase up to 72 hours prior to the lesson
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.