Private Ski or Snowboard Lessons
Summit West, Summit Central, or Alpental
Ski or Snowboard
2 Hour Lesson Length
Private ski or snowboard lessons are the ultimate personalized learning experience! The Summit at Snoqualmie offers outstanding value, convenient times, and our staff of professional, patient instructors are here to ensure the best-guided ski or snowboarding experience in the Northwest. Plus you can customize your private lesson to fit your needs, schedule, and group size. Private lesson students also have lift line bypass privileges to get more time on snow.
- Up to 4 people per private lesson experience
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a lesson but is not included unless added on at checkout
- Rental equipment is not included
- Reservations are required at least 48hrs in advance for all private lessons
- All lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory
Prices & Options
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN IN PRIVATE LESSONS: Private lessons for three year olds are one-on-one only and are not available with additional students. If you have children ages 4-12 in your group we recommend booking a separate private lesson for the kids, which can run concurrently and in the same general vicinity as the adult group. If an adult partner is required, adult partner is not entitled to instruction during the custom group lesson, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant.
Start Times & Locations
Private lessons are offered daily at Summit Central. At Alpental and Summit West they are only available on weekends.
Check-In Times & Arrival
Please arrive at checkin at least 30 minutes prior to your lesson meeting time to get checked in and to collect your tickets. If you are picking up rental equipment as well, please arrive at least one hour prior to your lesson start time. Allow plenty of time to get parked and locate the check-in desk, especially if this is your first time.
- Reservations must be made online at least 48 hours in advance. This lesson cannot be purchased at the mountain. Availability is limited, so plan ahead.
- Lessons are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are valid during the season of purchase only.
- Instructor requests are welcomed. To make a request, call our SnowSports School to book over the phone. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to schedule based on instructor availability.