Private Ski or Snowboard Lessons
All Base Areas
Ski, Snowboard, or Telemark
Private ski or snowboard lessons are the ultimate personalized learning experience! The Summit at Snoqualmie offers outstanding value, convenient times, and our staff of professional, patient instructors are here to ensure the best-guided ski or snowboarding experience in the Northwest.
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a lesson but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included but is available in one of the packages below.
- Reservations are required for all private individual lessons or private group lesson packages.
- All lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
- Lift Tickets and Rental equipment are always available to purchase with lessons.
- *Lesson + Lift Ticket Guarantee.
*If the resort is sold out, you can still get lift tickets for your pre-booked lessons!
2021-22 Private Lessons
We are currently sold out of private lessons. When availability for lessons opens up, we are booking from our existing waitlist. We have removed the waitlist due to high demand. We are optimistic we will have more openings during the spring time, so please check back later in the season as we may re-open the waitlist.
Multiple Private Lesson Options
Full-Service Private Lesson Request/Special Needs
COMPLETE THE REQUEST A LESSON FORM TO SCHEDULE YOUR LESSON AND REQUEST A SPECIFIC INSTRUCTOR OR SPECIAL NEEDS.
If you’re interested in requesting a specific instructor or you have special needs please use the form – our Snowsports Reservation staff will be in contact. Please note Private Lesson Requests for specific instructors are in high demand – we will do our best to facilitate all requests.
*Please review our guidelines for Demonstrating Independence and Adult Partners. An Adult Partner is required to attend the lesson until the instructor confirms that the student demonstrates independence in the context of the lessons. Adult partners are not entitled to instruction during the custom group lesson, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant. More Information on our website.
Adult Partners & Demonstrated Independence.
If you have children in your group it is advisable to book a separate instructor for the kids, which will run concurrently with the adult lesson and in the same general vicinity.
2021-22 Full-Service Private Lesson Rates
|1hr Lesson||2hr Lesson|
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! Prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day). Available for single lesson purchases or our private lesson three packs.
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 0-6
- Child Package
Ages 7+ Package
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental
- Ages 7+ Package
Start Times & Locations
Our two-hour private lessons have scheduled start times. One-hour private lesson start times are dependent on guest arrival and instructor availability.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome, but must be of the same age and ability level.
- Reservations are required for all private lessons.
- Private lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase. Each lesson in a 3-pak must be used by the same guest.
- Instructor requests are welcomed and encouraged. Let us know your preferred instructor at the time of booking. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to schedule based on instructor availability.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.