- COMPLETE FORM TO REQUEST YOUR LESSON
Personalized One-on-One Instruction
Alpental, Summit West, & Summit Central
Ski, Snowboard, or Telemark
Youth and adult private lessons are the ultimate learning experience! The Summit at Snoqualmie offers outstanding value, convenient times, and our top-tier instructors to ensure the best guided snowsports experience available.
- Lift access is required (lift ticket or season pass) to take a private lesson, but is not included unless a package below is purchased.
- Rental equipment is not included, but is available in a package below.
- Reservations are required for all private lessons and private lesson packages.
- Private lessons are in high demand and may sell out due to limited inventory.
2020-21 Private Lesson Rates
|1hr Lesson||2hr Lesson|
*Please review our guidelines for Demonstrating Independence and Adult Partners. An Adult Partner is required to attend the lesson until the instructor confirms that the student demonstrates independence in the context of the lessons. Adult partners are not entitled to instruction during the custom group lesson, you're welcome to ask questions and seek tips but remember the focus is on the lesson participant. More Information on our website.
Adult Partners & Demonstrated Independence.
If you have children in your group it is advisable to book a separate instructor for the kids, which will run concurrently with the adult lesson and in the same general vicinity.
Private Lesson 3-Paks
Buy three private lessons at once and save big!
Lesson prices shown are for one student. Up to two additional students can be added for $79 per student for a two-hour lesson.
Add-on a lift and rental package to use your lift ticket and gear for your lesson, as well as before or after your lesson! Prices below are per person, per lesson visit (day). Available for single lesson purchases or our private lesson three packs.
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental for ages 0-6
- Child Package
Ages 7+ Package
All-mountain lift ticket & equipment rental
- Ages 7+ Package
Start Times & Locations
Our two-hour private lessons have scheduled start times. One-hour private lesson start times are dependent on guest arrival and instructor availability.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- Additional students are welcome, but must be of the same age and ability level.
- Reservations are required for all private lessons.
- Private lessons are non-transferable and must be used during the season of purchase. 3-paks are for the person nominated at the time of purchase.
- Instructor requests are welcomed and encouraged, just let us know your preferred instructor at the time of booking. Our team will work hard to honor your instructor request, however, this may not always be possible.
- The SnowSports School reserves all rights to schedule based on instructor availability.
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.