Group Lesson For Kids
Summit West Only
Ski or Snowboard
9AM, 2PM, OR 5PM
Kids Club is all about having fun while developing skilled little skiers and snowboarders in a friendly group environment. Groups and exploration of the mountain are based on ability level. First timers start with flat land training, working up to the easy magic carpet and our specifically designed terrain based learning areas. More experienced youngsters can explore all of Summit West.
- Must be reserved online at least 48hrs in advance
- Available Wednesday-Sunday
- Lift ticket and rental equipment are available as add-ons when reserving each lesson
- Ability levels 1-4 only
Reservations Now Available
Winter 2023-24 lessons are now available for reservation. Availability is limited, visit our online store to view dates and lesson options.
Prices & Options
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.
Check-in Times & Arrival
Plan to arrive at the Summit West Kid’s Club (bottom floor of West SnowSports building), at least 45 minutes before your lesson meeting time to get checked in and to collect your tickets and equipment. Allow plenty of time to get parked and locate the lesson location, especially if this is your first time.
Prepare For Fun!
We want to make sure your child has a blast on the mountain! Making sure your child is prepared for winter fun is essential.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep the evening prior to their lesson.
- Dress appropriately (layer up).
- Keep them going with a healthy breakfast & a hearty lunch as skiing and snowboarding are physically demanding sports.
- Hit the restroom before hitting the snow!
- Reservations must be made online at least 48 hours in advance. Kids Club cannot be purchased at the mountain.
- Availability is limited, so plan ahead.
- Rental equipment must be returned prior to the closing time of the mountain area on the date of your lesson.
- Parents must pick-up children promptly at the end of the lesson.