Group Lesson For Kids
Summit West & Summit Central
Ski or Snowboard
9AM or 2PM
Kids Club is all about having fun, and developing skilled little shredders in a friendly group environment. Groups and exploration of the mountain are based on ability level. First timers start with flat land training working up to the easy Magic Carpet and our specifically designed terrain based learning areas.. More experienced youngsters can explore all of Summit West or Summit Central.
- Includes a full-day lift ticket and rental equipment (skis, boots, poles; or snowboard and boots)
- Summit Central availability varies by time of season
- Summit West location only available weekends & holidays, features in-house rental fleet for more convenient fitment & pickup
Prices shown are subject to change without notice. All rental equipment requires a valid credit card on file for pick-up.
Lesson Start Times
REQUIRED CHECK-IN TIME: You must arrive at Kids Club at least 30 minutes (1 hour recommended) prior to session start time to check-in, fill out rental forms, and get your child fitted with equipment for the day.
Prepare For Fun!
We want to make sure your child has a blast on the mountain! Making sure your child is prepared for winter fun is essential.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep the evening prior to their lesson.
- Dress appropriately (layer up).
- Keep them going with a healthy breakfast & a hearty lunch as skiing and snowboarding are physically demanding sports.
- Hit the restroom before hitting the snow!
- Reservations must be made online at least 48 hours in advance. Kids Club cannot be purchased at the mountain.
- Availability is limited, so plan ahead.
- Rental equipment must be returned prior to the closing time of the mountain area on the date of your lesson.
- Parents must pick-up children promptly at the end of the lesson.