B4BC Paint The Hill Pink
B4BC - Paint The Hill Pink
March 20, 2021
9AM - 4PM
Join us at the mountain for our final (and arguably most fun!) fundraising event for Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC). The Love Your Peaks campaign supports breast cancer awareness and raisees funds for B4BC's education, prevention and survivorship programs. Help us reach our fundraising goal by joining our team and heading to the mountain.
Bust our your best PINK RETRO outfit (or just your best PINK outfit) and help us PAINT THE HILL PINK!
- Silent Auction
- Pink Poker Run from 11am - 1pm
- Demos from Arbor Snowboards & Flux Bindings - Located at main Central Lodges just off the plaza
Photo Contest: Presented by Sun Bum
Enter by sharing your photos or videos using #LoveYourPeaks @B4BC @Sunbum @summitatsnoqualmie
Sign Up Online
Register today to support B4BC’s mission and receive your participation gift bag (B4BC swag & Sun Bum Products) – valued at $50. Participation is as simple as register, fundraise, post and tag!
LIFT TICKET OR SEASON PASS REQUIRED: To participate in this event you'll need a season pass or a lift ticket, which must be purchased separately in advance. (lift tickets are now sold out for Saturday, March 20)
- Pink Retro Day
- Get retro and wear pink
- Snap a photo in our designated "Pink Zone" where we'll have pink snow, banners from sponsors, and more. Location to be announced.
- Post those photos on social for the best-dressed costume prizes.
- Demos from Arbor & Flux
- Near Summit Central Plaza on the snow
- Fighter and Survivor Run
- Honor someone you love that has fought, is fighting, or had passed to Breast Cancer
- Photo Contest - Presented by Sun Bum
- Post and share photos or videos to social using #LoveYourPeaks @B4BC @Sunbum @summitatsnoqualmie!
- Each Wednesday, one photo contest winner will be chosen from the previous week's tagged photos at random to receive a gift bag including prizing from Sun Bum, Yeti, Pura Vida, The North Face, and more.