B4BC Love Your Peaks
- REGISTER ONLINE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS
B4BC Love Your Peaks
Lift Ticket/Season Pass Needed
5 PM - 8 PM
The Summit at Snoqualmie is thrilled to announce that we will be a supporting partner of B4BC for “Love Your Peaks”, a virtual breast cancer prevention fundraising campaign happening now through April 14. Although we are unable to gather pre-COVID party style to celebrate all fundraising efforts, we encourage you to register, donate, and get out on the hill to take some laps! In the coming months, the Summit will be offering a variety of activities in honor of B4BC to support breast cancer awareness and raise funds for their education, prevention, and survivorship programs.
Register today to support B4BC’s mission and receive your participation gift bag (B4BC swag & Sun Bum Products) – valued at $50. Participation is as simple as register, fundraise, post and tag!
4 Week Demo Night Series
Demo Night Series Dates:
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 (Arbor, Flux)
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021 (Arbor Flux)
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (Arbor, Flux, Jones Snowboards, YES Snowboards, Now Bindings)
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 (Arbor, Flux, LibTech, GNU, BMBW)
- 5 PM - 8 PM
- Photo Contest - Presented by Sun Bum
- Post and share photos or videos to social using #LoveYourPeaks @B4BC @Sunbum @summitatsnoqualmie! Each Wednesday, one photo contest winner will be chosen from the previous week's tagged photos at random to receive a gift bag including prizing from Sun Bum, Yeti, Pura Vida, The North Face, and more.
Donation From The Summit
The Summit at Snoqualmie will be donating $1 of every night lift ticket sold on the above dates to B4BC.
Paint The Hill Pink!
Paint The Hill Pink Dates:
- Saturday, March 20th, 2021
- 9 AM - 4 PM
- Pink Retro Day
- Get retro and wear pink
- Snap a photo in our designated "Pink Zone" where we'll have pink snow, banners from sponsors, and more. Location to be announced.
- Post those photos on social for the best-dressed costume prizes.
- Demos from Arbor & Flux
- Location to be announced
- Fighter and Survivor Run
- Honor someone you love that has fought, is fighting, or had passed to Breast Cancer