2023-24 Pass Details
Access to 50km of Trails
Valid Entire 2023-24 Winter Season
2 Chairlift Uploads Per Day
For Ages 7-69
Includes Parking During Winter Season
With the Summit Nordic Pass you get access to our vast Nordic trail system all season long.
- Skip the ticket window and go straight to the trails!
- Pays for itself in 6 visits (based on trail passes at window rate).
- Includes two chairlift uploads per day on Silver Fir Express or East Peak Chair for easy access to the upper trail system. See details below for restrictions.
Not Currently Available
Seasons pass sales have ended for the 2023-24 winter season. If you are interested in skiing or riding more than one day this season we recommend a ticket pack.
Nordic Pass - Winter Prices
Youth Thru Senior
- Youth Thru Senior
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase. For ages 6 and under or 70 and over the Child & Super Senior passes are more affordable and include more access.
To upload on East Peak Chair or Silver Fir Express with a Nordic Season Pass you must be using Nordic equipment. An alpine lift product is required when using alpine ski or snowboard equipment. The Nordic Season Pass allows up to two uploads per day (when the Nordic Center is open) on either Silver Fir Express or East Peak Chair.
The Summit Nordic Pass is not valid for alpine skiing or snowboarding and may only be used on our Nordic trails with Nordic/cross country equipment.
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during the summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.