2022-23 Pass Details
Valid majority of 2022-23 season
Blackout dates apply
Includes parking all winter season
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
The Remedy Pass is a great value for locals that don’t need to ski or ride on peak weekends. It provides access to any Summit lifts open during off-peak days, including Alpental.
- Includes non-holiday midweek days & nights, plus early and late season weekends, details below
- Includes use of Nordic trail system except for blackouts
- Includes Alpental
Remedy Pass - Winter Prices
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
Remedy Pass Blackout Periods
Multi-day break period
Dec. 19 - Jan. 1, 2023
- December Holidays
Saturdays & Sundays Between
Jan. 2, 2023 - Mar. 5, 2023
- Peak Weekends
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Jan. 16, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season passes purchased prior to 9/20/2022 will be mailed via USPS in the fall of 2022. Please watch for your pass to arrive in the mail at the passholder's address (not the purchaser address).
- If you have not received your pass in time for your first visit, please visit one of our convenient pick up box locations after 11/15/2022 or visit any open ticket window.
Season passes purchased after 9/20/2022 must be picked up at one of our new pick-up box locations anytime after 11/15/2022. The most convenient of which will be located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Once we open for the season you'll find pick-up boxes at each of our base areas.