2023-24 Pass Details
Valid Majority of 2023-24 season
Excludes Peak Weekends & Holidays
Includes Parking During Winter Season
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
The Remedy Pass provides access to any Summit lifts open on off-peak dates. It includes early and late season weekends, plus all non-holiday midweek days & nights during the 2023-24 winter season, including Alpental. The Remedy Pass is a great value for locals that don’t need to ski or ride on peak weekends.
- Blackout dates (peak days) are listed below
- Includes use of Nordic trail system except for blackouts
- Includes 15% off gear & gifts in our retail shops
- Access to $10 Scenic lift tickets (summer 2023)
Remedy Pass - Winter Prices
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
Remedy Pass Blackout Periods
Multi-day break period
Dec. 21, 2023 – Jan. 1, 2024
- December Holidays
Saturdays & Sundays Between
Jan. 6 through Mar. 3, 2024
- Peak Weekends
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Jan. 15, 2024
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during the summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.