SKI OR RIDE AFTER 2PM
AT A GLANCE
2023-24 Pass Details
Access to Any Open Area After 2pm
Valid For The 2023-24 Season
Includes Parking During Winter Season
Worry-Free Winter Assurance Included
Perfect for locals that can leave work or school early or just want to visit the mountain when there are fewer people. The Twilight Pass gives you access to any open lift after 2pm, for the entire season except January 15. The Summit is open late six nights a week from late December through mid-March, so there is plenty of opportunity to get your afternoons, or nights on the mountain!
- Access to any lift open after 2pm
- Includes 15% off gear & gifts in our retail shops
- Access to $10 Scenic lift tickets (summer 2023)
- Access to the Nordic trail system after 2pm
- Blackout date: Jan. 15, 2024
Twilight Pass - Summer Prices
Order now to lock-in summer savings. The prices below are only available through Sep 18.
Prices shown above are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax. Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
Twilight Pass Blackout Date
Martin Luther King Jr. Saturday
Jan. 15, 2024
- Martin Luther King Jr. Saturday
This season pass does not include access between 9am-2pm or on blackout dates listed.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Prices shown are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
- Age category is based on the passholder's age at time of purchase.
- Season Passes are non-transferable and are non-refundable.
- All benefits listed are redeemable by passholder only.
- Passes will not be printed or mailed until a photo is uploaded.
- 2023-24 passes do not provide access during 2022-23 season or summer season.
How Do I Get My Pass After Purchase?
Season pass access is loaded onto your account and Summit Card. Summit Cards are not season specific.
- If you are a current passholder, or have a Summit Card from a ticket purchase, simply choose your current media when checking out and your pass will be automatically loaded onto your current Summit Card. If you have lost your Summit Card, you can purchase a new card and either pick it up or have it mailed. Your old card will be deactivated.
- If you do not have a Summit Card, or are a new passholder you'll need to add your Summit Card (media) during checkout. You can choose to have it mailed via USPS or you can pick it up at one of our self-service pickup kiosks at the mountain. The most convenient of which is located at Summit West in the lower plaza. Pickup boxes are also available at all other base areas near the ticket windows. We recommend taking a screenshot of your confirmation QR code prior to arrival in case mobile service is poor.