NEW AT THE SUMMIT Whether you want to enjoy a scenic morning on the mountain or shred all day with your buddies, Sno-Go is an easy new way to have fun on the snow! Sno-Go captured an intuitive bike-riding motion and paired it with a new ski technology designed to perform in all types of snow conditions. Book your rental and intro session today to try it yourself.
Ski Biking at The Summit
$99 Per Session
3 Hour Rental
9AM or 1PM Start Time
Pickup at Summit Central
Ages 13+, 5ft or Taller
Rent a Sno-Go Bike for the morning or afternoon and experience a whole new type of fun on the mountain! Your first Sno-Go rental includes a safety check and an intro lesson to riding. After your lesson, you'll be able to explore more and you can skip the intro when you rent in the future.
- Rental includes snowboard boots (recommended footwear)
- Lift ticket or season pass required and not included. Add a lift ticket for just $40
- Add insurance for an additional $25
More About Sno-Go Ski Bikes
Easy to Learn
Arguably one of the best parts about Sno-Go is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. Handle bars make it easier to stay balanced when compared to learning skiing or snowboarding. Sno-Go is the first and only ski-bike company to be endorsed by the PSIA-AASI.
- With every rental, if you are a first-time renter, you will receive a short introductory lesson.
- Snowboard boots will be provided. Customer boots can be accepted if warm enough and provide enough support.
- Height requirement is 5ft+.
- 24-hour cancellation policy; reservations canceled within 24 hours are charged the full price of the scheduled ride with the opportunity to reschedule. Reservations that do not show are charged the full price of the scheduled reservation.
Sno-Go Bike rentals must be picked up at Summit Central. Bikes can be used at any of our mountain areas after pickup, but must be returned to the original rental location.