Photos and guest info may be uploaded when you set up an account or add a guest during the checkout process. Photos, guest info, and credit card info can also be updated by using Guest Lookup. Look yourself up by typing in your name and date of birth, then click on "upload photo" to update your photo, or click "edit" to update your information or update your credit card on file.
Pass photos must be updated before your season pass can be printed and delivered.
Photo Upload Requirements:
- JPEG format.
- Photo should be well lit.
- Photo MUST be a close-up head shot.
- Our website has a crop tool built in, so when you upload you can crop to make your photo a close-up head shot.
- No hats, sunglasses, or other accessories that make facial recognition difficult.
If you're using our payment plan option, please make sure your credit card on file is valid and will not expire before the last scheduled payment. Thank you!
Updating your profile or credit card info online:
- Click here to use Guest Lookup
- Type in your first and last name, then click "look me up"
- Enter your date of birth, then click "verify"
- Once your profile has loaded, click "edit" to change your credit card or update your information
- To update your photo, click "upload photo" on the guest information page.
Photos can also be submitted to email@example.com or can be taken at any open guest services location (except Silver Fir).
Need help? Call us at (425)-434-6798 and we will update your card for you.