Operational Updates: Extended I-90 Closure
Thanks for your patience and understanding
The last few weeks of weather has caused significant operational impacts, I-90 closures, and likely some confusion. We hope to answer as many of your questions as possible below while we wait to get back to doing what we love on the mountain!
REFUND & RAINCHECK DETAIL BY DATE
As of Jan 14, all refunds for the dates below have been processed. You may not see them reflected immediately as it may take several days to hit your account.
- 01/07/22 - 01/09/22: All purchases dated 01/07/22 - 01/09/22 will be automatically refunded.
- 01/03/22 - 01/06/22: All lift tickets that were not redeemed dated 01/03/22 - 01/06/22 will be valid for any other date during the winter season before March 31, 2022, no reservation required. Other purchases will be automatically refunded.
- 12/30/21: All purchases dated 12/30/21 will be automatically refunded.
- 12/29/21: Lift tickets that were redeemed on 12/29 will be valid for any other date during the winter season before March 31, 2022, no reservation required. Please keep your physical ticket to present at the ticket window.
- 12/26/21 - 12/29/21: All lift tickets not redeemed dated 12/26 through 12/29 will be valid for any other date during the winter season before March 31, 2022, no reservation required. Please use your original confirmation to redeem your ticket at the ticket window. Unused rentals and tubing tickets dated 12/26/21 - 12/30/21 will be automatically refunded.
- 12/28/21 - 12/29/21: Night tickets dated 12/28 and 12/29 will be automatically refunded.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to process when applicable.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to process. There is no need to call, email, message, or send a request form for automatic refunds or for rainchecks / ticket extensions. Our teams are currently working through an extremely high volume of guest requests.
RAINCHECKS / TICKET EXTENSIONS
Our teams are not able to change the date of any date specific tickets, lessons, or rentals.
Tickets, products, or services that have been extended or turned into rainchecks do not need to be transferred to a new date. You can simply come back another day, whatever works for your schedule. Once you get to the ticket window, show your barcode/confirmation. General ticket inventory is limited on peak days, so the ticket extension takes the worry out of finding a date you'd like to visit being sold out. The ticket extension provides the most flexibility as your ticket will be redeemable any day, even if general tickets are sold out.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Snoqualmie Pass I-90
Travelers on I-90 eastbound between North Bend (milepost 34) and Ellensburg (milepost 106) are experiencing backups and added travel time due to heavy weekend traffic.