Summit Tubing Park
7+ Tubing Lanes
500ft Long / 40ft of Vertical
1 HR 45 MIN SESSIONS
Snow tubing is a fun-filled, carefree way for family and friends to enjoy the exhilaration of sliding on snow. With over 20 tubing lanes during the peak of the season and a covered lift to take you back to the top, it's easy to get your winter thrills!
- Each ticket for those over 44" tall gives access to the tubing hill and one snow tube for one session (1.75hrs)
- Tickets for those under 44" tall provide access, but do not include a tube
- Open Friday-Sunday and Holidays during the winter season
- Holidays include December 17-January 1, January 16, & February 20, 22, & 23
Children under 44" tall must have adult supervision at all times. A child ticket cannot be purchased without an adult ticket.
Tubing Park Closed For Season
Thanks for playing in the snow with us this winter! The Tubing Park is now closed. Check back in December for ticket information and availability. See you next season!
Snow Tubing Session Prices
Prices shown do not include sales tax. All prices are subject to change daily without notice. Any individual on the tubing hill must have a ticket and signed a liability release. Viewing tickets are not available. Each ticket provides access for one session (1.75hrs long).
FOR GUESTS 45" OR TALLER | ONE SESSION INCLUDING TUBE
- Regular Ticket
FOR KIDS 44" OR SHORTER | MUST BE PURCHASED W/ADULT, TUBE NOT INCLUDED
- Child Ticket*
*Up to one child per single adult. Up to three children per two adults. Children under 45" tall must ride with an adult.
Unlimited Passholder Ticket
PURCHASE ONLINE - PASS REQUIRED AT PICKUP
- Unlimited Passholder Ticket
IMPORTANT! Tickets are not available for purchase at the Tubing Park. All tickets must be purchased online and availability is limited. We highly recommend shopping in advance as sessions often sell out, especially on weekends. If tickets for a particular day or session are not available, it means that session is sold out or we are closed that day.
Know Before You Go
We encourage guests to arrive 45 minutes to one hour prior to their tubing session to check in, especially on holidays.
- Visitors cannot enter the Tubing Park without a ticket.
- Tubing liability release must be signed electronically during checkout to complete your purchase.
- Only our equipment can be used on the tubing hill. Ticket prices include snow tube (except child ticket).
Session availability varies by date. Not all sessions are available each day of operation. Visit our online store to see current availability.
- Session 1: 9am – 10:45am
- Session 2: 11am – 12:45pm
- Session 3: 1:00pm – 2:45pm
- Session 4: 3:15pm – 5:00pm
- Session 5: 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Session 6: 7:15pm – 9:00pm
- Tickets may be refunded up to 48 hours prior to your original session start time by submitting a request here. (This information is also included in your confirmation.)
- Please note this is a mountain environment with varying weather and road conditions. We are still open when traction tires, chains, and/or AWD is required. Please plan accordingly by calling 511 from your cell phone or checking our website which has links for roads, weather and cameras.
- In the event of a pass closure a credit voucher will be issued to your account for the amount of your sale. This voucher can be used for anything that we sell online. Please allow 3-4 days for us to process your voucher. You will be able to see your credit by logging into your online account. We do not give partial credits and/or refunds for missed sessions due to chain/traction requirements on I-90. Plan to arrive 45-60 minutes prior to your session time to have plenty of time to get your tickets.
Getting To The Tubing Park
Follow the link below to get directions. The Summit Tubing Park is located across the street from Summit Central. You'll find the ticket pickup and information booth at the bottom of the Tubing Park in the main tubing parking lot.