Private & Custom Lesson Policy
IMPORTANT! Before booking a private or custom lesson please read our policy for important information about reservations, postponements, rescheduling, and more.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours before your desired lesson date and time.
- Our busy weekend and holiday periods book-up early; ensure your preferred lesson date and time by reserving online as far in advance as possible.
- If a lesson specialist is unable to answer your call, please leave a message with the most convenient contact information. Our phones do get busy during the winter, we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Please be aware when we return your call our number will be 425-363-7032.
- Students not checked in by the lesson start time will forfeit their reservation without refund.
- Students that check in late will be placed on a first-come, first-served waitlist. We will make every attempt to get the student into the next lesson with another instructor if one is available, at no extra charge.
- To ensure you or your child arrives on time, please plan your travel and parking time accordingly. Travel and parking time increases drastically on weekends and holidays.
A specific instructor may be requested. The Summit SnowSports School will always attempt to fulfill the request, however, we may need to assign your lesson to an alternate instructor if the originally requested is:
- Not scheduled to work on your date of reservation or calls in sick.
- Already booked for another lesson.
Up to two additional students are welcome, but must be of the same age and ability level. Extra students can be added at anytime after the initial purchase for one, two, or three lessons and the additional person fee will apply.
Use Of Private Lesson 3-Paks
All three lessons must be assigned to the same student (or students if multiple were purchased) at the time of purchase. 3-Pak private lessons can be used in a consecutive time period during the same day. Two hour and three hour private lesson 3-Paks cannot be split into smaller increments. Each lesson visit must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance.
Refunds & Rescheduling
Private lessons and private lesson 3-Paks are non-refundable. We do not offer credits or partial refunds for private lessons. Private lesson reservations and 3-Paks must be used during the same season of purchase.
In the event of an unexpected closure of Interstate 90 or the unexpected closure of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will contact you to reschedule the lesson. If I-90 and The Summit at Snoqualmie are open your lesson will continue as scheduled. This is a mountain environment with varying weather and road conditions, we are still open even when chains are required for pass travel. Plan accordingly by calling 511 from your cell phone or checking our website which has links for roads, weather and cameras.
Private lesson reservations can be changed, but are non-transferable.
- Reservations can be changed for no additional fee if made more than seven days before the lesson date.
- Reservations rescheduled with less than seven days notice, but more than 48 hours notice are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee per student per lesson.
- Reservation change requests made with less than 48 hours notice and no show/no calls are not eligible to reschedule and will be charged in full or debited from your 3-pak.
SnowSports Office Hours
- SnowSports Office Hours