Kids Club Lesson Policy
IMPORTANT! Before booking a kids lesson at Kids Club or Kids Corral please read our policy for important information about reservations, postponements, rescheduling fees, and more.
Kids Club and Kids Corral lessons can be reserved online for a discounted price, or reserved over the phone for our standard price.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours before your desired lesson date and time.
- Our busy weekend and holiday periods book-up early; ensure your preferred lesson date and time by reserving online as far in advance as possible.
- Walk-up reservations can only be made in Kids Club at Summit West or Kids Corral at Summit Central during their normal hours of operation.
- If a lesson specialist is unable to answer your call, please leave a message with the most convenient contact information. Our phones do get busy during the winter, we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Please be aware when we return your call our number lists as "UNKNOWN' or "PRIVATE CALLER".
- Students not checked in by 9am for the morning session, or 12:30pm for the afternoon session, will forfeit their reservation without refund.
- Students that check in late will be placed on a first-come, first-served waitlist. We will make every attempt to get the student into the next lesson if space is available, at no extra charge.
- To ensure your child arrives on time, please plan your travel and parking time accordingly. Travel and parking time increases drastically on weekends and holidays.
Refund Policy & Postponements
Kids Corral and Kids Club lessons are non-refundable.
In the event of an unexpected closure of Interstate 90 or the unexpected closure of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will contact you to reschedule the lesson. If I-90 and The Summit at Snoqualmie are open your lesson will continue as scheduled. This is a mountain environment with varying weather and road conditions, we are still open even when chains are required for pass travel. Plan accordingly by calling 511 from your cell phone or checking our website which has links for roads, weather and cameras.
Kids lessons can be postponed or rescheduled by calling our Summit SnowSports School office.
- Reservations can be changed for no additional fee if made more than seven days before the lesson date.
- Reservations rescheduled with less than seven days notice, but more than 48 hours notice are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee per student per lesson.
- Reservation changes cannot be made within 48 hours of lesson date and time.